RFX 0.00% 10.0¢ redflow limited

AGM Friday 25 November Brisbane, page-75

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    SkyDi,

You are thinking along the same lines as I am.

As mentioned at the AGM, all that Flex need to do to ramp up production is to replicate the existing production line, as may times as is required to meet targets, so no problem there.

The problem is that Simon wants to be 100% certain that their is no stone unturned as regards the operation of the Zcell to specs, so that there will not be any issues as regards warranty. I also think that he wants the ramp up model to be the next gen model (which apparently is currently being trialled), which is smaller and significantly cheaper (30%?), and for which he can offer a straight out ten year warranty (with no conditions). That is why I think he is so fixated on the performance and identifying possible problems. At some stage we will need to run with what we have.

As a consequence, I intend to delay my purchase until I can obtain a gen3 model. I must admit that I was surprised that the Zcell (as displayed at the meeting) was as large (bulky) as it was. It seems like it will of necessity be something that needs to sit on a floor, rather than being mounted on a wall. I don't have a problem with that, but feel that "normal" customers would prefer something smaller.

I don't think sales figures will be released in the near term as RFX are not really trying to promote the existing package, when they know that what they should be offering is something with more appeal (sizewise and costwise), and with no known or forseeable performance issues, such that an unconditional ten year warranty can be offered. So, that's what we need, let's get it done.

As an aside, I purchased an additional 100,000 shares post meeting, and am here for the long term. All in my opinion, of course. Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $9.521K 93.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 43518 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 41787 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.