RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Likewise, I'm not in Queensland and therefore not able to...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Likewise, I'm not in Queensland and therefore not able to attend.

If someone could ask the following three questions and post the answers I would be most grateful.

I believe these 3 to be the most pertinent at this stage of Redflow's growth:

1. What is the plan for staying competitive against the Tesla Powerwall 2 offering, if it ends up being as per promised price & specifications when available. For instance, drop in Z-Cell price and/or higher storage capacities in upcoming models?

2. How do LSBs stack up against the competition? If good price / performance, just one or a number of large sales into the booming company / mining / solar-farm / grid-scale etc projects could be a company-maker, and ultimately far bigger than the residential market. What are the perceived prospects for landing some large deals (worldwide + Australia)?

3. What's with the warranty issue re "3 year all other parts", as the Solarquotes comparison table website has just picked up on, that is totally trashing the 'cost per warranted kWh' metric? This used to be a key difference for Redflow vs the rest; now it appears the opposite. Needs to be sorted out ASAP. (ps to make matters worse, they've just added the Powerwall 2 to the table, in the first column ... ouch!).

Thanks,
    TTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.