RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Hi SkyDi, Thanks for the clarification re whether solar is...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi SkyDi,

Thanks for the clarification re whether solar is included in the $19K installed figure or not (as per AGM Q&A).

Also thanks to Seodad re recent tweet from Redflow on same topic (re revised $16k-$17k estimate)

Given that a number of negatives had become obvious on the day of the AGM, in amongst other positives, and with the prospect of delayed scale-up, likely capital raise next year and my concerns re warranty (as per Solarquotes comparison table), I sold down 1/3 of my holding, which is modest yet was looking very nice when at the 60c+ mark, and hopefully will again and then beyond.

Having started at the 10c mark, taking up all rights offers + whatever extras on offer, then a partial sell at 60c on the way back down, another 38c buy again on the way up, I was in a fortunate position of being able to sell 1/3 to get a modest cash profit + free carry for remaining 2/3. Unfortunately the sell was for 31c to 31.5c on Monday, after a failed attempt to sell at 35.5c on Friday (it got to 35c and then dropped; too greedy!).

I've been burned too many times by keeping all chips on the table of tech-spec stocks with brilliant products, that went bust due to bad luck / timing / funding (PLT & DES during GFC, then CFU).

I believe in RFX and think they'll make it big eventually, however the 1/3 sell down was a combination of risk management and the opportunity to buy more with the same capital if the SP dropped, which felt likely to happen + probable capital raise next year.

I kept 2/3 because at the same time no one can truly know where the SP goes next, especially with tech-spec where an unexpected announcement can launch the SP massively upwards again eg. major telco deal / grid-scale deal / stand-out results from the University of Texas study on flow batteries (sponsored by Microsoft, who are looking to power data centres) etc etc. No one likes to miss out, so 2/3 still on the table.

Best of luck to all holders, however I can relate to those that have lightened their investment or sold up.

Bright future (likely), the question is how far into the future. Go RFX!

Cheers,
    TTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.