ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Just realised the AGM is Friday and proxies need to be in...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just realised the AGM is Friday and proxies need to be in tomorrow to count.

Was wondering what others think in regards to Resolution 5, Resolution 8 and Resolution 9.

On the one hand they do need an ability to raise funds for further works in Guatemala (conversion of current 4c and 7c options out there will go some way to help shortly i would think), but to me these resolutions smell like a way for them to hand out cheap discounted shares to mates. For instance did they really need that $600K they recently raised, at that time - why didn't or couldn't they wait? And why did they need to give FREE options with them?

My initial reaction is to say No to all three of these resolutions, but is this cutting our nose off to spite our face?

I have been in this for 2 years and have an average much higher than the current SP, so it kinda makes me sick that "mates" would get the opportunity to buy discounted shares that others don't have the opportunity to buy.

Instead, my current thinking is that a capital raising open to all would be my preferred way of going about raising further capital, thereby giving the opportunity (or discount) to everyone.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.