NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

AGM Friday, page-3

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi Ports,

You could also ask how things are going in China.

The release below isn't new, however the points to take from it are;

1) The strategic network and partners are still there and
    2) Inno Valley are still major shareholders as of this last yearly report well after that announcement.

It would be worthwhile to field a few questions as to current status on whether the options below are still going to be pursued or if they are going to concentrate their efforts in the US at present which is what appears is happening.

Do they really need Joe in China or can another xTV management member start work on that front to open things up, especially if they have the partners there.

The tech being able to perform seems to be the main factor and it looks like that is getting worked on now, the rest Inno Valley should be able to assist with and do business from their end ?

Lots of things to ask I guess.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

"Into Valley announces plans to establish xTV in China

Redwood shores, Calif. November 17, 2014 - Inno Valley, an incubator and accelerator based in Shenzhen, China today announced that following its US $500,000 strategic equity stake in Silicon Valley xTV it plans to establish a JV agreement to launch xTV directly into the Chinese market.

"Our Strategic equity stake in xTV was a very important first step in our plan to establish xTV in China" said Bo Zhu, CEO at Inno Valley. "We have a substantial network of strategic partners in the TV and internet sector which will greatly benefit xTV" said Mr Zhu.

"This is a fabulous opportunity for xTV to expand the network into the Chinese market" said Joe Ward, CEO of xTV. "Bo and the team at Inno Valley will be working with myself and the xTV team to establish a subsidiary and management team in China within the coming months with a focus on enterprise media and publishers."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.