APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I couldn't go either this year - thanks Directors for the clever...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I couldn't go either this year - thanks Directors for the clever timing (4.30pm) so that it was that much harder for shareholders to attend and so hopefully avoid those awkward questions... last time I went (last year I think) the tactic was to hold it in a room behind a secret (completely unmarked) door behind a bar in a pub - I almost gave up trying to find it but stumbled onto it and was told by the bartender where it was.

My guess for this year:
    Nice pics in presentation hopefully delivered by Colin I (and therefore not bumbled through)
    "Several deals are imminent"
    MT has promised to do better and try even harder, so that's sorted
    Heaps of money in the bank (details not available) so don't worry, OK
    "Thanks for your patience - we all want this to succeed"
    Enjoy the nibblies and drinks

Call me cynical - I am eager for the inaccuracies of my guesses to be exhaustively rebutted (PLEASE!!) and for the news of what will actually be different and why we should hold ANY hope of success in this venture.
    Or, if need be, be put out of my (very long term) misery and be told plainly how long before the company folds and I can take the loss as a tax break.

Greetings to those of you I missed out on meeting again today. Will there be another chance next year??? The prolonged post-AGM silence is disturbing - normally someone will have posted a report by now...

sasa (feeling pessimistic and sad)

PS - my next post will be my 1000th HC post so I would like for it to be a happy one! It would be fitting that it should be in this thread...
    Last edited by sasa: 22/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.