FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

AGM highlights, page-22

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I took a few notes on key points from today . Cath is all class and I'm glad she is the one chasing the finance and front and centre for us and not the chairman . I found him very defensive in answering question put to him and he obviously takes the social media critism to heart . But I'm not going to bag the guy but public speaking isn't his go . They do seem genuinely worried about the SP but in my opinion is a while away from us seeing any decent growth .
    When the conversation turned to Caths salary she genuinely seemed uncomfortable as I was sitting next to her partner up the back and I did notice her put her head down as we heard Nic go into depth about how compared to other companies she's is low balling which I actually believe she deserves her cash as she is class act driving this company . purely on body language and how Cath responded to question there in this for the long haul 2021 I think they touched on briefly is when they believe a correction in oil price / oil demand will could possible be but who is to know .
    Cath finished with very positive spin on there is a lot of big companies interest in Senegal from big players around the world said it with a big smile and she said we are sitting Little gold mine .
    I for one am looking for to the coring data coming out and the results of SNE 4 as are the FAR team and sounds like our technical guys are killing it too showing the big boys how it's done which is nice

It will be interesting to see how this plays out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.5¢ $22.26K 44.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148595 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 106094 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.