DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

agm highlights, page-12

1. 80 Posts.
    Until they are profitable they are an 'if or a maybe' or more accurately a 'probably not'

From the information I've seen these are the possible scenarios:
    1) Raise $3m so that they can make it to the 'projected' cash positive position (who takes $3m gambles in this financial environment. Who would put in $3m when someone could buy half the company for $3m? Why assume this $3m is all that is needed with so many fpo's to date?)
    2) Win hugely profitable contracts fast. (Can't see anyone awarding contracts that rely on a bureau service run by a company in financial strife. Would have to grow revenues exponentially, without acquisitions. )
    3) Takeover. feasible but at current levels the sp is factoring in speculation and still overpriced (In my opinion).
    3) Slash costs overnight to become cash positive before running out. Looks to me to be the only realistic option.

Admittedly that is the boring option - maybe I should live a little and root for the high risk high reward options.

Good luck. Despite my cynicism I do actually like to see tech companies succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.