CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

agm in 8 days --30 nov, page-13

1. 2,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Thanks for the post rusian. I have seen your reference previously (per compliments of aka) and tried on two occassions to contact the dept., but to no avail. One call recipient was even shocked that I had their direct line!
    I didn't want to rattle their cage for fear of reprisals (or retaliation) through more red tape, not to mention embarrassment should I double-up on what really should be the management's job (anyway).
    My opinion is that Bob Katter is the bloke to stir the pot, via his high profile( lets face it, how many people have any idea who the qld minister for mines is). It ought to be thrown into the Federal arena as an example of how this nation is being "hog-tied" and held to ransom by this slack bureaucratism. Imagine the loss of income for this nation through lost taxes! not mention (again) the jobs that so many people are missing out on. Isn't there some way that all these companies that are in the final stages of approval for a ML be granted a conditional ML on the grounds that they can go ahead with construction of a production facility but withhold any production (mining) until final approval is received? During this phase of development, any outstanding issues regarding the EIS can be addressed and things like the DFS, logistical management/proceedure and administration, roads and infrastructural issues along with the construction of housing, together with the initial interviews for the recruitment of personnel could all be attended to. There is more, much more, that can be done.

I could keep going, but I have to be off for now. The "boss" (small 'b') is waiting to go out for dinner.
    See you when I get back.
    Oh, and Charlie, I want a full report of your weekend!!!(LOL)

MTW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.