AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

agm in london

1. 85 Posts.
    AGM presented at the London Mines & Money 2007 last week.

Tony Howland-Rose gave the presentation to a large and appreciative audience, which contained both city professionals and private investors.

The presentation contained nothing not already known to the market, so I won't repeat it here.

Afterwards I had a good chat with Tony at the AGM stand, and he is confident production WILL commence in Q1 2008.

He also added that once revenue earning production has commenced, AGM will really go for the exploration, and he has high hopes of proving up a new nickel province in Tasmania.

Tony also mentioned that there may be other project possibilities with Jinchuan, not necessarily in Australia!

I mentioned I had heard rumours of a W.Australian project, to which he shook his head!

We may hear news of the geothermal project in early 2008, and non Australian AGM holders, such as myself, will need to register their nominee shares in Australia!

I found Tony to be friendly and down to earth, and at ease talking to a shareholder, which is not always the case at these events, I can assure you!

I left the stand positive and confident that AGM will deliver in 2008, and other PI's that I spoke to were impressed with the AGM presentation.

Tony was accompanied to London by Y.Zhang, who I saw but did not manage to speak to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.