URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

agm in one week time to get organised

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Over the last 2 months or so many of us have put forward any number of questions for the AGM and specifically for Kate Hobbs and Pat Ryan.

Would those who are going indicate that and network with others so a good cross section of questions can be put forward.

The company are already aware of most if not all questions so I suggest the better you are organised the better the information and clarification will be.

Double bay King you commented earlier about why asking KH to clarify after the last 12 months of failures etc?

Its about seeking feedback on the past as much as the future for starters. KH made a number of calls and ALL failed. We know that. She knows that. If we dont ask her to clarify the 'whys' of that SHE WONT OFFER TO HERSELF!!!
    If we dont ask her where she thinks we will be in another 6-12 months SHE WONT OFFER TO TELL US THAT EITHER!!!!

Silence has been her way since the end of 2006 if you hadnt noticed. Its time to be 'accountable' for the statements.

Its about saying to the MD hey its 12 months on, the honeymoon is over, your big mouth delivered diddly squat, dont think you can waltz in here again and do a Bob Hawke ("No Australian child will be living in poverty by 1990" speech) and dont think you are going to walk out of here without being accountable and explaining why we didnt get to where you thought we would.
    Its about finding out where the MD thinks we will be in the future...now that she has the 'experience' of 12 months negotiations behind her and a now tarnished reputation to boot.
    And yes folks, her reputation has taken a hit. Brokers dont know what Urans about...you think that comes back directly onto the MD?
    You betcha it does!

You dont think the worst performing Uranium stock on the ASX, the company that also said it would do what no other company said they would hasnt impacted hers and the companys reputation?

You dont think a 75% drop from earlier highs doesnt have an impact on your reputation?

Big statements made. Big losses made. No ground 'tangibly' made and no acquisitions in 18 months and none it seems for the entirety of 2006 and 2007.

Folks these questions are very important.

Its about getting the MD to 'please explain' the past...and now more than ever...please explain the future now that youve explained the past and it didnt come to fruition.

MD you now have 12 months of negotiations behind you AND A MUCH BETTER APPRECIATION OF WHERE URAN IS AT RE ACQUISITIONS.

Right now the managing Directors thoughts would be imo so much better informed than 12 months ago.

Based on her setting a precedent for 'looking into..and predicting the future', she is obliged to follow up and give shareholders..PARTICULARLY THE ONES WHO BOUGHT ON HER COMMENTS....her forecasts for the coming year.

The AGM is an opportunity to get that information. If the managing director (or 'the company') doesnt give us that information it would be yet 'another' clear example and demonstration of inconsistency and double standards.

They set the precedent for this. They called themselves as 'Imminent producers' 'Not explorers' They told us they'd produce by mid 2007.

If they were that confident in late 2006 to predict the future, then in November 2007 1 year later they can certainly do that again.

I bought on those 'production' comments and I expect production opportunities to be delineated and explained at the AGM for 2008 and beyond.

As far as i'm concerned ukraine is now 12 months behind schedule and as such should be producing 'by July 2008'

This is what I want the company to disclose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.