TLG 1.83% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

I would have liked a live-stream or video recording to watch,...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I would have liked a live-stream or video recording to watch, but it's not the end of the world.
    WTM, its nice to see somebody being proactive, appreciate you emailing Talga and updating us with their feedback.
    Emailing ASIC though, what do you expect them to say? I think you already have the answer in your quoted, bolded text.

"ASIC would be concerned if a company or reasonable entity were to seek to hold a meeting that did not allow questions to be asked, comments to be made or votes to be cast, at the meeting in a way that provides a reasonable opportunity for members to effectively participate."

The key "reasonable opportunity".
    Look at it from a perspective not based on what we want but what is reasonable.

Are they providing a reasonable opportunity to ask questions and make comments?
    Yes, shareholders are encouraged to submit feedback and questions in advance.

Are they providing a reasonable opportunity cast votes?
    Yes, standard process.

Are they providing a reasonable opportunity for members to effectively particulate?
    Yes. Those who can travel are welcome to attend in person. Those who cannot travel have other options available to them, e.g. Feedback and question submission online.

Last edited by JSSF: format 05/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.010(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.5¢ 53.8¢ $187.9K 340.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83393 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 34125 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.