TLG 0.84% 59.0¢ talga group ltd

AGM.IN.PERSON.ONLY., page-35

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1399
    I happen to live in Western Australia and I intend to be at the AGM in person, something I have done for quite a few years now. I propose to post a summary of the meeting as in the past. Other posters that are more highly regarded on this forum are also likely to attend and are free to correct any mistakes my summary may include. I am only going to ask questions at the AGM that add colour to what has been officially announced to the ASX, as from experience Mark is unlikely to provide a clear answer until he is able to make a proper announcement to the ASX on anything material.

I am expecting an announcement on the drilling results to be announced this month prior to the meeting and therefore will be seeking clarification on the release once it has been made. I suspect they are likely to be spectacular on the basis of the targets identified in the extensive aerial survey recently announced. It will be pointless fishing for the December results, which are likely to be all about Nunasvaara East, again all as previously announced. This last announcement beyond the AGM itself is very likely going to be the icing on the cake in time for Christmas.

I also expect an update at the AGM on the progress of the pilot plant, which according to previous announcements is well advanced.

I would be happy to take any other questions to the meeting, but only on the basis that they are sensible in the context of what can be discussed in accordance with ASX rules and do not breach confidentiality agreements with end users, which are now quite numerous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.0¢ $529.2K 887.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 46223 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 6994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.5¢ 61.0¢ 59.0¢ 178584
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.