APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

All very interesting!Everyone makes good points for and...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    All very interesting!

Everyone makes good points for and against.

I am still thinking about this one which is probably a little unusual as I am a strong supporter of the management.

I would have no hessitation on saying yes if the fees were to be paid out of anything other than capital raising.

So the question arises as to where is the money comming from to pay theses guys these huge bonuses.

Take the chairman. He got $30K fees plus consulting. So that sounds like around $3,334 per Directors meeting attended.

I would much rather see a firm transaction on the table instead of just test work before they asked for these huge jumps.

I think they are about 12mths too early!

I am very confident that BHP will move forward and with that the sp nearing and passing the 20c mark but again I would prefer that to happen before these huge increases.

The share plan gives them the shares at 7.8c. We cant even buy them at that price AND they only have to pay 1 cent.

Again, I would prefer to have seen some on market buying by Turbott before he is given a huge swag of shares at such a cheap price.

Take away the capital put aside for the plant with BHP and ask how much working capital is left?

Too much Too soon may be the order of the day however for me the jury is still out and I will decide in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.