IGO 0.68% $5.93 igo limited

agm inquiry for ross

1. 48 Posts.
    I will get back later to write a full report on the AGM today.
    I have just had a red lighter side swipe me before smashing into a four wheel drive in another lane. This.... at the suit end of Hay Street.

Chris Bonwick gave me a Tropicana site that I have not seen before. I had asked him for the coordinates to find the Tropicana project on Google Earth. He said I may find some info at this site that might suit my purposes. I have had no time to check it out yet.
    http://www.tropicanajv.com.au/irm/content/news_welcome.html

You had asked why there has been no NPV or IRR on the above project. Both the chairman and Chris Bonwick apologized but said that as part of the partnership Anglo has insisted on this information remaining private. The Chairman began to give some of Anglos reasons but the fact remains that they want to keep the relationship harmonious and will keep that faith. Another questioner and myself asked for some off the record comment. Chris finally said that a ball park figure is between 24 and 26 per cent. He was insistent that this was a very unofficial figure.
    More later when I have had a glass of wine. I am also having trouble writing a report without quotation marks or apostrophes. I am not having the same trouble again like the report on made on STB.
    Regards, James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
0.040(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $4.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $6.02 $5.84 $17.01M 2.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7303 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.94 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.