TMK 0.00% 0.4¢ tmk energy limited

AGM Investor Presentations, page-16

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Good to see you into it here Jazymetals. I'm into TMK with bells on too now having exited a significant holding of a neighbours register. I appreciate your technical inputs and your "bedside" manner in dealing with those who do not listen your relevant aspects and do not seem to like your personality.

In the end it is choice and for me it was an OGP post here
    https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/tenement_comparisons-pdf.4823329/?filename=Tenement_Comparisons.pdf
    That got me looking very closely at the prospects. After the EXR AGM, which I attended, I was able to get a better feeling in just what was going on there. Like you I'm in only for the CBM venture and the other two ventures really had me investigating the risk of my investment.
    BTW if you look at the OGP posts he did question the funding stream and effect on the CBM play of H2 etc.

The political and sovereign risks are another matter I watch and in these times and these could be risky. So after a bit more research I saw TMK a better investment for me.

The mine of info from OGP takes some serious looking at to unravel what may suit you but he covers a multitude of variables. I have spent significant time on that research.

You have covered all the reasons I see to make TMK a serious look and I'm sure there will some matters to keep an eye on to keep reassessing the investment.

One I'm watching is the outcome of TMK ==> Teleman ==> Talon ==> and power generation. ie understanding how all this may or is intended to work.

None of this is advice.

Bollydog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 73270097 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 74708565 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 83146
Last updated 10.10am 04/06/2024 ?
TMK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.