TMK 0.00% 0.4¢ tmk energy limited

In my opinion there are some differences in sovereign risk. Does...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    In my opinion there are some differences in sovereign risk. Does TKM have an advantage with a very large Mongolian top twenty share holders by comparison?

My other concern was the political risk for EXR by comparison with comments regarding Putin blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline?? Is there a political naivety here with these comments?? There was a political bias that to me did not fit with the political landscape surrounding the H2 play v CBM. Form your own opinions about that and the political allegiances of each. Just an opinion since you asked.

To me the mining operations are IMO very compatible for TMK. Again extend your research there. Consider these two matters as an example, [there are others]:
    1. The water from de-watering that will need to be dealt with, I understand the mine will take that.
    2. The first use of the early gas. I'm sure the mine will provide a win/win solution there in conjunction with TMK.

As far as the share value being affected by split ownership? In the end it is just the resource value divided by the shares on issue in the ratio of the split. Simple arithmetic really............... so what is the resource going to be worth. DYOR.

Personally I would like all plays in Mongolian CBM to succeed and we all win. On balance I'm happy here at present.

Last edited by bollydog: 04/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 73270097 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 62199123 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.