DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

agm is on boardroom radio !, page-8

1. 5,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Whilst all shareholders and in most cases public are entitled to attend it. For most shareholders it doesn't fit and in my case I live in (our just out of) a city in which it would mean traveling probably to 15 different meetings. Not feasible.

Its refreshing to have the whole meeting good bad and ugly. Rivercity had the whole and some serious questions were asked. One was around the fact that the non executive director was sitting in the audience next to a shareholder and had been on his iphone throughout messaging and accessing the internet and didn't attend all the meetings as well. The Infigen ones also give you great insight into the meeting.

I really hope that these guys with their IT and high tech capabilities put it together. It also is easy to control the meeting if you have to get a mike to ask questions it just slows the tempers at times.

I dont think that will be the case here but having that on the website does allow prospective investors the ability to develop a feel for the people and the company.

Just for disclose sake I took some of my IRN profits and put them in here today and have now got a stake I dont think I will be adding to or subtracting from in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.