SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

AGM - Jan 2020, page-149

1. 5,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    First of all I did not sell out completely get it right second of all I sold out to help sky and space global and have everybody done the same they would of got their money.

I made it very clear to the group I was gonna sell everything if I could and then I would put it all onto the capital raise that way the company will get all the money it made a lot of sense
    (Even some in the group wanted to do it)

This is how it works AAS needed funding I sold most of my shares around 3c
    Only to put it in CR for 3c to help SAS and at the same time get options for free it was a no brainer.
    So you know very well my reasons for selling it was to HELP SAS
    $120,000 not bad for a mum and dad investor to put in a CR

Now the only reason I chose to take it back when Meir stupidity changed plans and KILLED SAS
    but the icing on the cake was when I heard the recording from Meir stating
    They have gone to seek funding through a CR 10 mill if people pull out BL BLA BLA
    This was the night before we could exit.
    that was Meir’s slip up he gave away they would be short big time as he could see how many people were pulling out.
    and other bad thing he was saying but you refused to see the negative.

that was my decision to exit in the 3c CR after hearing that. I posted on her to warn people that I was taking my money out and why.

But I don’t blame people for not listening because WHO AM I
    I’m just a person on a forum but
    YOU YOU heard it from your own ears.

since then we had a failed
    3c CR
    1c CR
    And so far we have failed in raising $10.8 mill from mum and dad investors at 0.005 CR
    But you still seem to be positive now I know you get in touch with Meir but BRO so did I he talks
    Lies.
    He has been caught out too many times

meir thinks he will get the money right
    He told me at 3c CR
    If 3c CR fails we know we could get the money if we do a 2c CR and guaranteed at 1c
    NO Meir you could not.

why he told me this so you all know I spoke to him on the phone and said between me and my friends we had a-lot of money to invest.

Me alone Meir $120,000 I said
    he opened up because he was desperate and we told him that we will do anything so we don’t loose our investment.

but it was apparent he was very very desperate

if he could guarantee me then I would support him but his word means nothing I need proof real proof more than an announcement as we all know they too are BS

but best of luck either way I’m prepared
    1 mill at 0.005 $5,000 sell at open

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.