SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Myriota - Adelaide based company, has sat's in the sky and has...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Myriota - Adelaide based company, has sat's in the sky and has signed agreements with Optus to bolster their IOT coverage. Zepiro (Australian business) have purchased Myriota modules which are being used in the mining sector. They have partnered with Goanna Ag to develop remote monitoring sensors for water management for Australian farmers (currently suffering through a crippling drought) and they have signed a Statement of Strategic Intent with the Australian Space Agency.
    You can find all of the above in more detail here - https://myriota.com/news/

NanoAvionics (not Australian based) - employs over 80 aerospace engineers with "over seventy-five successful nanosatellite missions and commercial projects under their belt."
    As I understand it, they actually build their own pre-configured satellites (3U, 6U, 12U and 16U). They have recently opened an office in the USA and from the looks of it have been able to secure funding from the ESA and AST&Science. IOT and M2M services appear to be just one part of their business model. There appears to be many contracts and agreements which are detailed on their website.
    Link - https://nanoavionics.com/news/

It's probably important to include that I am in no way affiliated with either of the above companies. I am not trying to 'cross-promote,' but you did ask. Myriota is not even a publicly listed company. Crazy to think they could achieve this without first sucking retail investors dry.

This is from about 15 minutes research (yes slow day at work). There are more around the world - I have researched this more thoroughly many months ago but do not have that information on hand at present.

I am sure that I have not given you any information that you did not already know, given that you have decided to invest in SAS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.