SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

agm looks positive but alajpur dyor, page-10

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Thanks Bob Miner & allatsea.
    Sorry you got done big time Bob. Had a few hits myself but on a much smaller scale, but still hurts. Nice to think that a handshake deal would be honoured, but one consolation there are still lots of honest guys out there too. Just got to be careful who you deal with I guess. I would hate to cross you out in the desert, I would still be out there! Used to carry a gun behind the seat too so that won't help.
    Had a call from FML yesterday about my voting intentions. Caught me on a bad day and didn't hold back either. Told him it was too late as I had already posted it. Have held this thing long term and I guess yes I have been conned once again, but have always had high promise for their plans at Coolgardie and The Mount, and now Laverton and Lake Cowan too. But only gold at $1600-$1700/oz has saved them thus far, plus ongoing dilution to oblivian, but just maybe if the Shandong deal goes ahead it will shine. Just hate the 51% loss of control bit & 8 billion shares if the deal is sealed. But that won't matter too much if it does in fact one day become a mega ASX Gold Company, but simply tired of waiting. If I had a brain I should have re allocated funds into more dynamic companies such as SIR and ABU. Just sad to see everything going overseas but no one cares and the country will pay big time down the track.
    I think ABU plugging away out in the Tanami with rich surface reefing opening up in all directions will become my star stock, so all is not lost. Some surprises in store too for CDU and IVR for the new year ahead.
    Will be watching closely, and I think that gold and silver is may be finally starting to come back with a vengeance which will shock the world too. Slow at first so as not to get to many punters excited until its too late. But be very good for the well run ASX Goldies in the year ahead.
    Look forward to your post on FML with much anticipation knowing that you once held the ground around The Mount.
    Something to stir the imagination would be nice, I need it badly now after the last few years since the GFC. I guess we all do.
    cheers anyway, and all the best with SIR. Hope your luck rubs off too.
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.