MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

agm looms

1. 276 Posts.
    Well, with only 3 days of trading before the AGM, the directors up for re-election must surely be getting a little nervous.

There is historical evidence that most shareholders generally do not attend meetings. Many don't even bother to vote. I hope the current directors are not relying on our apathy to have all resolutions passed.

We have until 10am Saturday to submit our proxies. With no news forthcoming in the next 3 days, they will surely be flooded with proxy votes.

Waiting until the AGM to announce good news to the market will serve no purpose, as the votes will already be in.

I would suggest that, unless we hear something this week, required attire by the directors at the AGM will be full body armour.......to protect them from the rotten tomatoes.

Wonder if JC will man-up and be present to take questions about his role in all this?

Perhaps JS will be there to fill us in on what great work he is doing to improve our situation...although he should really stay at home and keep working. A lot of shareholder hope resting on those large shoulders!

Really having to work overtime on those 3 Ps.

All the best to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.