MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

agm meeting...buy buy buy

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    Agree with you Phoban - also just retuned from the AGM.

Some things that I took from the meeting ( they are my words from what notes I could make - so DYOR and/or speak to the company):-

1. Up to 20% UK investor base and 5% US investor Base ( fund mangers). US base looking to take bigger positions as Mesoblast now looking to replicate US late stage Biotech and Pharmacuatical compant ...1st time Silviu refered to MSB as a Pharma.
    2. TEVA very intrigued by MSB's other application - most notobly Type II Diabetes and Eye (Wet AMD)applications
    3. In as far as Phase II CHF trials ""no question that the primary endpoint was met" ( i.e Safety and feasability).
    4.In as far as primary endpoints for FDA registration of a commercial product for CHF - "the primary endpoint is black and white - reduce Cardiac Mortality".

As will all know from the AHA presentation this was I of the 2 primary endpoints that MSB achived with statistical significance ( the other neing MACE).

5.In as far softer endpoints eg;some of the MSB cohort patients were able to walk another 58 metres in the 6 minute test(Silviu noted that any Cardiolist will tell you if these very sick patients could gain another 30 mertes in the 6 minute test - this would be an excellent outcome...and MPC's achieved 58 metres).Silvu also noted more info to come out on CHF trials as we progress to the next stage.

6.Mentioned partnering opportunities - but Silviu didnt so a song and dance( he is not a hype person). BUT personally - reading various Analyst reports, it apperas spinal fusion and Diabetes are well advanced(particularly Deutsche Bank report which intitiated coverage on 21/11/2011 with a hold at $7.85 - unforunately cannot post as my broker requested I dont).

A very collected and assertive presentation by our CEO with lots of news flow to look forward to in coming 12 months (in line with various Analyst reports)

Please DYOR and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.