VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Hi everyoneI will try to right this post without any imotional...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi everyone

I will try to right this post without any imotional sentiments or bias ism or imbelishments. If I miss anything hopefully mobilmacca can fill in the gaps for me.

1. What is the progress of the install in canarvon?

Well we all found that out in this mornings announcement, however the response from management is that it was an unexpected delay which they have resolved. They reiterated that because this is a first ever install of the Opcon Powerebox new hurdles are in countered and so far they have overcome all the hurdles.

The install is almost complete, the final stage is connecting the water pipes and conducted half hour tests on the box to insure everything is working correctly.

Once that is done then they will have as many CEO's mining and government officials, share holders and media present so that they can showcase this to the rest of Australia and the world.

Speaking of the world, even some mining magnate from south America has shown some very keen interest.

But as Mr Campbell stated that the first priority is canarvon, Australia then the world is our oyster

2. What is the timeframe for Poseidon.?

The positives from this is that POS were waiting on financing to progress with them establishing their mine. Now twiggy has been generous enough to contribute a large amount of money to the mine.

As a result ERJ will be looking to have a box in September. Although at this stage there isn't a power purchase agreement with POS, the management is pretty confident they will secure one very soon as Mr Singleton who was on the ABC report was not sanctioned by ERJ management to be on the report nor did they know that he was going to have a say.

And as we all know he was very positive about the box .

3. Progress with EDL ( Energy Developements Limited)

Now this is very interesting, basically when ERJ approached this company with their idea about the box, EDL did not respond to it for a very long time. Now the reason for this is because they wanted to see if there was another way they can save money, or if there is another company with an alternative to the Opcon Box they can use to save money, unfortunately for them, and very fortunate for ERJ they could not identify anything that was remotely close to the Opcon technology.

Hence the MOU signing with ERJ.

EDL will be looking very closely at the canarvon install, and once it starts being operational then the belief is they will get on board with a PPA.

ERJ has already identified several sites for EDL and are planning to have a meeting very soon.

4. Progress on future funding.

ERJ are in negotiations with 2-3 firms at this stage. Once they finallise the details out then they will secure future funding from one of these companies rather than diluting shares.

Now that topic, ERJ stated that they have only diluted on the minimal amounts as they need it rather than diluting huge amounts. They dislike the idea of share dilution and are working very hard on securing the debt funding. Again that is not far away.

5. Have the 2 opcon boxes awaiting shipment been paid for?

Approximatly 5 of the 8 million owing has been paid for, the rest will be paid for as the need is required.

6. Are there any other installs planned.

ERJ have 5 firm proposals at this stage for opcon installs. 2 of those sites need multiple boxes. They are progressing very well with these negotiations, and we again should expect announcements very soon.

7. Will there be share consolidation?

No no no, Mr Campbell stated they have no plan on consolidating shares. It is the last thing on their mind. The focus is to generate positive income/ cash flow. Once that's done and the company is has reached its potential then they will look at it.

ERJ does not want to consolidate shares.

8. What is the life span of the old carnarvon power station?

Several years. The new power station is delayed at this stage, all there is on the site is a concrete pad, and a office. ERJ are in consultation with horizon regards to having the infrastructure ready for a possible opcon box but there is no rush at this stage.

Now all this information is as is without any bull from me. Typed as I understood and remembered from the meeting. Again mobilemacca if I missed anything or overstated anything then please correct me.

=========================================================

This part of the post is my personal view. ( don't shoot me down )

From the discussions at the AGM I am very excited about the future of ERJ.

I believe Ntaylor, and no spin, that " we have a great product and great management and we will all be making substantial Motza"

The company although has been making some mistakes and is learning are trying really hard to succesfully get their vision executed. I had a feeling that they are bursting at the seams to tell us more but are restricted by ASX guidelines.

The appointment of a full time sales director mr Beazley is in my opinion a positive step, he has already made progress with the new companies that are interested in the box.

apart from the companies that ERJ is pursuing there are now companies pursuing ERJ.

I think we need to understand that ERJ will,and in my opinion, must Encounter every hurdle possible at this stage with the first install to make all future installs go smoothly.

The canarvon project is delayed, yes. But when we all have waited for so long let's get it right now, while we can, have a successful activation and look faward to the future.

Also from the discussions and from listening to everyone The next three months are exciting times for the company. again there was no elaboration on why but that's the vibe.

I hope this has answered most of your question and brought a little ray of sunshine for you bitzer !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.6K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 40913150 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71192206 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.