KRR 5.26% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

From the AGM 27-11-2018 I left pretty confident in the company,...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    From the AGM 27-11-2018 I left pretty confident in the company, also the path they are going down and the next 12 months we should see a dramatic turnaround in the SP. Mr Barton gave a great presentation there's absolutely no doubt they're focused on this vat leach technology he made it quite clear there's no way known their going to be building a 2 to 2.5 billion dollar project also there’s a degree of frustration about not being able to keep shareholders informed as to what the priority focus is because testing is sort of Midway .

The company have now contracted a boutique engineer that will work on a desktop study, don’t be surprised that there is a scoping study release in the early part of the first quarter next year on the vat leach process and towards the middle of the year don't be surprised if there’s a pre-feasibility study on vat leaching which will, for the first time be able to disclose what the earning potential, the amended capital costs and the net present value is going to be.

KRC still have close to $5 million in the bank so no need for CR and no consolidation at all.

The sulphuric acid vat leach process route will allow the company to have a large scale module which is scalable, and also similar scale vat leach projects around the world tend to cost between $550 million to $750 million to build, similar to global geoscience.  Also the sulphuric plant could generate 27MW of power, thus practically eliminating power costs. Looks like they will be seeking a plant similar to this photo, except it will be vanadium and not lithium.
    plant.jpg For anyone wishing to research this type of setup the link is here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bbGKdJ8WU03lY20UnbA7Z4ufIcoxsPmo/view?usp=sharing

With the sulphuric acid leaching. There are over 100 sulphuric acid heap leach projects (in different metals) scattered around the globe
    -  An acid plant on-site also produces excess heat and heaps of electricity
    -  expect 70% of the acid to be recovered in the process
    Sulphuric acid leaching also extracts other metals like Alumina (HPA) and magnesium.

HPA is the most widely used product in the HPA market and commands between US$20,000/t and US$30,000/t, while the less common extremely high purity or 99.999% (5N) HPA attracts US$50,000/t, and the even scarcer 99.999% (6N) will draw an even larger premium.
    https://*********.com.au/high-purity-alumina-stocks-asx-ultimate-guide/

The Speewah consistent disseminated style of mineralisation at the surface is ideal for this leach process route and it won’t suit the other Australian Vanadium groups who have to chase higher grades and throw out 80+ of their mined material as a waste (I.e. 4 + to 1 waste strip ratio)

They are still deciding whether to trial a course concentrate or just simple crushed run of mine ores

Disseminated Ore - Mining Fundamentals:
    https://www.azomining.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=1159

Gold drilling for the year has finished. With the inclement weather there, instead of sending trucks every week they sent one truck with the drilling samples to the labs, so we should see results before Christmas.

Doesn’t sound like the drilling at the **bro which went down a total of 750m (150m more than proposed) didn’t find what they were looking for.
    gab.jpg
    I tried to retain as much as I could from the meeting, but if others from HC that may have attended could add more information then please do. For now I cant see much happening with the SP, but 2019 looks like it will be KRC and shareholders year.

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.
    Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.602K 177.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 5406556 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1294980 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.