PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ditto for me, it's just a matter of time.And time I have. I can...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Ditto for me, it's just a matter of time.
    And time I have.

I can understand others might be here for the quicker returns, but this was never going to be the case with PAR.
    Yes, I didn't realise that at first either, but I do now, and I'm ok with than based on what I have seen.

I admit that It's nice to see PAR keen now that reality is setting in, and I'm sure they will get there, there is certainly an increase in the tempo, but I'm also happy to ensure moves are considered and we don't squander the opportunity.

Personally I'm encouraged by their latest update and funding initiative, it's put positive pressure on them, which they have to own.
    Yes, yes, the bonus calcs are a bit "how you going," and I'd like to see 100% year on year, but they are doing the hard yards so fair call. I do however. anticipate a better result.

It's ok to make mistakes and more forward, It's how I work too, but there have not been that many setbacks and we have certainly moved forward.
    I'm aligned with PAR, with a few sideways steps, but they are still on point, have conviction to get there.

So long as I see good intentions and the continued positive results, I see no reason to move away at all.
    I've found myself thinking previously that I have "enough", but I continue to support them, yes I took up what I could recently.
    Paul's and Donna's update recently has certainly helped with that decision.

Too often people are looking for the polish, rather than the message.

Message received, back in the drawer, see you all at the after party.

My thoughts only, DYOR, etc., but that's where I'm at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.