PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

AGM Meeting, page-92

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Yeah @Weazel, I know what you're saying, but doesn't it feel a little bit like saying I'll be delighted to pay a very generous reward to the person who returns my missing valuables, no questions asked, and I'll gratefully shake their hand and offer them tea and scones, to boot? This data belongs to all of us. It's not unreasonable to consider individuals might manipulate the process for their own personal gain. Not saying that's happening - it's feasible. I don't accept that they couldn't have known of delays by 29 November. I don't accept that they couldn't have known Christmas/ New Year might throw a spanner in the works.

I do accept things go awry, which is why efficient organisations have things in place like succession planning, or alternate service providers, so that things continue to run smoothly while the glitch occurs.

I bend the rules at times, I massage the truth into something more palatable occasionally, but when working in a team or for a team I have a very strong sense of duty, and responsibility, - a moral compass that's quite inflexible. I expect no less from the other team members. I trust that in this team (PAR) all the team members are working hard and doing a brilliant job. I expect we will all do very well thanks to PR et al. And yet I am dissatisfied. I am the mushroom and someone is generously dumping the manure, I feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.3¢ $111.8K 474.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 154744 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 63872
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.