BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

agm- monday 21/11/11, page-6

1. 1,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Hi SF

"there is nothing wrong with having a target, especially when you are likely to hit it with time"

So why sell?
    why take a low ball offer and not build it up and let the passage of time realise higher shareholder and by that director value.

IMO to sell now and accept the hole ridden IER is lunacy.

more to this than meets the eye for sure mate.

as a director from another company said to me recently, be wary of the inner sanctum of directors who have over time proven to have hidden agendas.

Board members by their nature love to create strategic plans and see them pulled off. This one wasnt created in the last 6 months. Hence the shorters from way back etc. IMO it has been in the planning for a long long time.

I like you and all love a well executed strategy but doesnt excuse them imo for not allowing more time to pass and increase shareholder value at a small expense to sales profit.

imo make no bones about it, this is all about filling a train as quickly as possible to satisfy long ago held discussions with prospective customers and a strategic plan bigger than us that will continue to unfold.

If as it seems no other bidder comes on board, lets see what the next step in this strategy is... Another low ball offer and another disappointed group of investors?

even though you are out, thanks for your continued posts. I respect your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.