BMN 6.20% $3.48 bannerman energy ltd

agm monday

1. 270 Posts.
    Any takers for the AGM Monday?

Any one like me going to ask how much will the DFS cost ? Has it been paid for in full yet ? Any ideas on where to come up with $400 million. Any hope that the 20% of Bannerman Namibia Pty Ltd owned by messers N.McMahon and C.Jones will be required to make proportional contribution to costs so far and in the future. (given a negative response to this line of questioning, actions speak louder than words so on past action one can already determine the true answer,,,,,,,, NO)
    Given that BMN will have to dilute its ownership to minority status in Etango to fund development and given that N.McM & C.J have been and will be free carried all the way and by virtue of this may have a primary conflict of interest (forget confluence of interest BMN does not need to succeed it can go broke as long as there is a BFS done then the co/etango,,BMN Namibia pty ltd essentially,, can be shopped, sure they'll want the highest price they can get but they don't need a price that covers the cost of money already invested by BMN as they are free carried.
    Post about fundamentals of sulphur and U, comparative MKT cap GFC impacts upon SP etc etc these are just how much it will be sold for and are worked out over mine life scales that follow more sophisticated and conservative estimates than are taken on web chat sites.
    THAT is the play here, One thing that nobody has said is WHAT IF savanna wins, what if there was something dodgy about how the tenements were granted. Do any of you have memories that long of BMN prior to it picking up the Namibian leases,, BMN was a listed Co prior to picking up the Namibian leases,,,, check the anny's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.48
Change
-0.230(6.20%)
Mkt cap ! $531.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.62 $3.48 $1.596M 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 592 $3.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.53 4452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.