BMN 0.35% $2.86 bannerman energy ltd

agm monday, page-9

1. 2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Hi SS,

AGM went well.......but no food!!...only coffee Grrrrr!!

All reso's were passed of course, as board have lotsa shares & votes to approve everything..

I was very impressed with len jubber( new ceo) .

He certainly has the cred's , cv , & style & attitude to lead the way to production & build our mine...
    As you all know when PB was 'let go'...I lost interest in the whole company & HC for the past 3 months.

So now I can finally accept the fact; that peter batten has been replaced maybe for the long term benefit of the whole project !

Clive filled in a lot 'o the gaps & lots still happening over there in namibia .
    tho' progress for the bfs is delayed somewhat ...3 - 6 months it seems .. something about engineers feel the heap leaching process needs a different approach ...(I think)
    Also geoff stanley ( chairman) is a very friendly, well mannered & talks like a clever geologist about the project so another great aussie board member to have in new york...time will tell,of course!!

I met 'grizzly' after the meeting & he was quizzing nathon mc... about the 'vendors' 20 %....but he can tell you his findings on here if he wishes...

Generally, for me I'm still happy to stay invested for the long term.....
    this low sp is yet another buying opportunity in a progressive company....espcially after the recent sale price of half areva to the chinese....sets a nice precedent for bmn 's valuation eh ?

cheers captjohn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $502.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.88 $2.83 $1.915M 670.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 505 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.