WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

AGM: MR Response, page-34

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi waujayseo, I could understand that you want me on ignore list as happens often these days when people hear word of ever living God the Father and Lord of all Jesus Christ been shared. My intention in this comment is to explain in relation to your perceptive comment directed to my expression of decision making refereed previous comment and leave it to rest. Now please correct me if I'm wrong in this instance saying most of human beings living in free world would have free choice to choose. So with do respect I need to ask you why do you think my previous message sets your perspective over this forum as you mast blindly agree with me on something? Also I read you referring to my previous message I posted in relation to my explanation over decision making to invest in WWI company as cultist or inappropriate or religious.

I'm not writing this comment to be persevered as smart or teach something or stare the pot. So also that was not my Intention in writing and sharing previous post and now addressing here in hope you might understand. I got to know living with this deceitful human heart I can only trust in Holy Gods word to perceive to think and speak truth.
    I often notice all kind of comments, news, stories... how people make decisions and noticing often all kind of contest sometimes on this forum, sometime internet or media that can influence minds of believers in Jesus Christ and minds of my children, family, loved ones and all human population. I come to know That what I notice and flip the page and what will I entertain as useful is Lords will over my life. In hope you will consider my explanation, have good evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $30.50K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 256780 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 879999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.