AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Apologies pohsters for my tardy response but you can blame KC...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    Apologies pohsters for my tardy response but you can blame KC for that because all this time I've been waiting in the pub for him to come and buy me that beer!

That aside I ended up having a great day and learnt a lot.

What struck me most at the AGM was the enthusiasm and excitement displayed by the management in their product and, more importantly, our company's future.

I got the impression that things were abuzz and "happening" even though they couldn't disclose too much. By management I'm only referring to Addison, Rosen and Ogru. (I was completely unimpressed by Webb, Clarke & James - IMO you're 100% right GM in your assertions but more on those 3 another time.)

On conclusion of the meeting I had a great one on one chat with Esra. Wow she is one impressive (and adorable) CEO! At first I had my doubts about her qualifications in assuming such a role but boy she sure got my tongue. Make no mistake Esra Ogru IS Phosphagenics.

I also made equiries with Esra in regard to getting some of us shareholders involved and assisting in promoting Bodyshaper but apparently the product is simply too expensive to hand out (even in sachets!!) to all and sundry. Are you all now wondering what the margins might be on Bodyshaper? I am.

Later Tangent and I managed to bail up a very relaxed Paul Gavin (Vice President R&D) for a good grilling. I sought some clarification on the Insulin patch. How would the insulin dose administered by the patch be able to adjust to constantly fluctuating blood sugar levels? Paul said the intent of the patch is to only administer a "base" dose or constant. Needles would still be required to be used in conjunction with the patch for fine tuning exact dosages. Now I know.

As POH is at the beginnings of a fruitful relationship - now partnership with 3M (much was made of this at the AGM and rightly so) I asked Paul whether he thought one could also expect significant improvements to an insulin patch, a reduction in size for example, as we are seeing with the oxy patch. Absolutely yes.

I was also curious on developments with CSL, Novartis and Phusion Labs, pointing out that we've had no updates on any these ventures for a whole year. Understandably Paul couldn't say much but did say all three are currently active and ongoing. "Things are happening," was his reply.

It was a pleasure meeting you Paul thank you.

Then someone yelled hurry KC's lining up the beers so we all rushed down to the pub.

T'was great fun to finally meet some of the gang but truth be told we spent little time talking shop :)

An interesting tidbit: I can confirm that POH does read HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $240 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 43820232 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 43900696 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.