LKE 1.32% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

AGM musings, page-3

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Nice summary. All that and I would wonder why your sentiment is just "Hold"? (but I'm not overly reading into it)

I had a question about Resolution 10, issuing shares to Petra Energy SA. Does that mean we have decide to exercise our option on the hard rock land and issue 15M shares? Or is this just giving management to the approval to do this if they do indeed decide to?

From what I have read of NRG's 43-101, I was also under the impression we have the better land holdings... and also that maybe our terrain is better for drilling (i.e. faster/easier results). But I'm a very amateur geologist.

Make no mistake, LAC raised some capital along the way. But their stock, adjusted for the reverse split, has probably done at least 10x since early 2016.

I don't know what wages are in Arg, but if we've got 30 people on the ground, I have to imagine we're spending some money pretty quickly? I just hope we can get the share price up some more before we do a capital raise.

Advantage Lithium AAL is about the only other company I am aware of with significant land claims adjoining LAC/ORE... the market has started to take note of them in the last 6 months... $165M MC now.
    Last edited by Wolfman_Jack: 01/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $26.58K 698.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 1473504 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 1563614 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.