OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

agm - my initial thoughts on three questions

1. 83 Posts.
    For what it’s worth
    My initial thoughts on my three questions for the AGM:

Question 1
    The AGM Explanatory booklet page 36, seems to imply that in the minds of the executive and board that the Global Financial Crisis (GFC) commenced in September 2008, almost 10 months after the generally accepted start date. What explanation will the board and executive give for their inaction in the period December 2007 to September 2008 and will they accept responsibility for decimating the company and shareholder value and resign en mass?

Question 2
    Can the executive and board please explain in specific detail the cost justification for retaining the head quarters of the company in Melbourne and not relocating this to a less expensive location?

Question 3
    The documentation contains an astounding lack of information regarding the future of the company, which I guess further demonstrates the complete lack of vision and incompetence of the current executive and board. Can the executive and board please provide in specific detail the future plans for the company and measures intended to be taken to reduce costs and return shareholder value?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.