OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

agm - my initial thoughts on three questions, page-2

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Easy.

Good om you for starting this thread.

My comments on your questions would be.

1. I think it is a bit general and the Board would probably just answer "No". I think the two events in the period you mention that I think require explanation are "Why did the decision to buy Avebury go ahead?" and "Why did OZL wait so long to get the banking syndicates lock in for the financing roll over"

2. This may come across as being a bit petty (Sorry). They could probably answer that it is because of workforce, and close to major offices/headquarters of banks and other businesses.

3. I think this question is right on the money, although I would take the negativity out of the 1st sentence.

Some other questions might be:

4. Once the MM bid was announced, how can shareholders be assured that the executive and staff of OZL have been working in the best interests of Shareholders give taht the most will be transferring to the MM company?

5. Can the Board assure shareholders that no severance pay or fees will be given by OZL (current and continuing) to Employees and contractors of OZL (current) as a result of the sale to MM? This is because the company is effectively being split.

6. How will fees and costs associated with the MM offer be paid and where will assets like copyright and Intellectual Property reside? I am sure there will be substantial costs invo;ved in novating and splitting contracts, asset ownership and leases.

I value and respect your thoughts RetireEasy and they certainly helped get me thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.