EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

agm my views

1. 6,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    First this AGM was very different to that of last year.
    Leon presented last year, this was a Jim presentation.
    Jim is a serious man and as he has said he has put this type of project together in the past. So I rely on his gathered judgement to make this happen.
    His presentation drew less on emotionless SP but looked at the facts as he saw it today.
    We established the history of the mine and I though here we go....but this is really a key to where the company sees itself.
    This is a Brown fields site, currently is EVA on stockpile and although this sounds nothing there is up to eight years production in that alone.

The issue here as with a lot of micro cap miners is funding. Funding will make or break this without doubt.
    As he said he is in regular contract with Mitsubishi and believes that this source of funding will come good.
    He said the Japanese are SLOW but hold their word.

There was general discussion about where are the containers, where is that going.
    The shift is from tailings to stockpile, the recovery will be better as this is new material. Tailings had been picked over.

As I have ranted on HC we are not told of happenings, it is like the shareholders are foreign to the company.

I was assured that this is being addressed and a structured marketing campaign will unfold once the funding is secured.

The plan is to eventually move to open cut mining and mine the iron duke. In the short term the focus will be the stockpiles.

I left the meeting wanting to believe in Jim and CNQ. And I think I do with qualifications.

This has to be the plan now no more shifts in direction, no more surprises. It is the interest of the major shareholders to make this work and the board is probably stacked with them.

I can't say when we can see an uplift in SP but as soon as there is a story to tell brokers they will Bo on the phone to friendly brokers. For me I continue to hold, every extra day I hold is a day closer to that POTENTIAL lift in SP.
    Finally the $161,000,000 in NPV does not include Iron Duke or Tin deposits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.