SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

AGM - next Monday, page-12

1. 4,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 981
    good work Walter,
    BCL need new resources now

again from bcl;
    Operations - Overview

BCL mining operations are spread over a strike of fourteen (14) kilometers trending North to South. The operations are an agglomerate of five relatively distinct production areas namely, Phikwe Central, South East Extension (SEE), Selebi North and Selebi mines. The Operations process follows some value adding activities from the establishment of resources and reserves, ore mining, ore concentrating and smelting to achieve the final product which is called matte.
    The production areas are accessed via vertical shafts and declines. Phikwe No. 1, Phikwe Central and SEE are serviced by one vertical shaft called Phikwe Number 3 Shaft and a decline at Phikwe number 1 shaft. Selebi North and Selebi mines are stand alone shafts each with a vertical shaft and decline. The deepest mine of the group is SEE with current production coming from 1380 Meters Level (ML).
    The mine’s annual production budget stands at 2.8million tonnes (Mt) of ore. The contribution by the different shafts is as follows: Selebi 0.64mT, Selebi North 0.54mT, SEE 0.43 Mt and Phikwe Central (combined with No. 1 Shaft) 1.2Mt.
    BCL is located in the Selebi Phikwe town, which lies approximately 410 kilometres from **orone, and approximately 150 kilometres southeast of Francistown. The BCL mine lease encompasses the town of Selebi Phikwe and is accessed via a highway that branches due east from the A1 road at Serule. Selebi Phikwe is 57 kilometres from Serule and the mine main offices are approximately three kilometres northeast of Selebi Phikwe town centre.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 47718015 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15989921 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.