DYL 17.0% $1.17 deep yellow limited

agm next thursday in perth, page-3

1. 360 Posts.
    "It helps if they had discovered inca deep earlier and OA and M7 instead of spending all those useless years drilling TRS."

Thanks AJ, we actually made these discoveries some 4 years ago and it was advised in the Company's ASX announcement on the 19 Dec 2007 and I will quote:-

" Alaskite Discovery
    The ground teams have discovered,geologically mapped, radiometrically surveyed and geochemically sampled a previously unknown alaskite occurrence [a specitic granite type that hosts the Rossing uranium mine and Bannerman's and Extract's uranium mineralisation to the north and northeast], The alaskite outcrop and sub-outcrop [partly under cover] contains extensive secondary uranium mineralisation in its weathered crust present as abundant visual carnotite [see attached photographs]
    Composite samples assayed to date have returned values of BETWEEN 2,000 AND 4,500 PPM U3O8........."

Now we can well ask , knowing the Rossing-Extract mineralisation extended south and south-west into our DYL tenaments through to our Inca discovery, 4 years ago, Why didn't this Company's Board not proceed to drill this whole area as they sat on $65million of shareholder funds.

Had this area been drilled out I would suggest there is a very strong possability we would now be sitting on similar Uranium discoveries to that enjoyed by Extract next door to us.

It would appear there are some very serious questions that need some very serious answers regarding the way shareholders interests have not been advanced by this Company's Board this last 4 years.cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.170(17.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.134B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.19 $1.11 $10.92M 9.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 188759 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 58862 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.