DYL 17.0% $1.17 deep yellow limited

Makes me also wonder why they would take drilling rigs out of...

1. 167 Posts.
    Makes me also wonder why they would take drilling rigs out of this area back in 2007 when they were obvoiusly on to something.The drill results at Inca are some of the best DYL have ever had and to not fully drill out the area back in 2007 is mindless.These guys have been slowly proving up a resource,burning up valuable money when they could have spent a fraction of the budget to get the same end but in a fraction of the time.
    DYL definately have a world class deposit here which extends from Ongolo to MS7 to Inca.The point is we have taken longer than our peers to prove up a resource that one could say have been under our nose since 2007.I also ask the question whether we are being babysat.Our deposits have strategic benefits to both Rossing and Langer but PDN have not shown any PUBLIC interest in DYL to date.John B and anyone else with an agenda is going to pushing you know what uphill if they thinks they can steal this company away from the shareholders after all the work good men like Loen have put in here.There is a definate stink on this whole chapter that is about to be sprayed with some rat poison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.170(17.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.134B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.19 $1.11 $10.92M 9.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 188759 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 58862 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.