DYL 3.37% $1.54 deep yellow limited

I only traded this stock back then so I wasn't aware of the...

1. 43,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    I only traded this stock back then so I wasn't aware of the history and only when the Inca drill results came up in 2009 from memory that I took a closer look and the 'potential'. There is no doubt that the discovery of Ongolo and now MS7 confirmed my suspiscion that Inca was not an isolated deposit. I also suspect that Inca deep though has much higher grading again from memory but a much deeper deposit to where they are now focussing is the reason we hear so little about that.

I am as baffled as any holding this stock as to why none of the GOOD announcements of late has rerated this stock. New discovery, resource upgrade seems meaningless to the market. Is it the PDN holding with their share price destruction that is causing negativity? I will sit back and observe when the EXT auction progress. I may be biased but I reckon we are behind EXT in potential to be the next producer because there is still so much drilling and future resource upgrade both in size and grading as OA meets MS7.

Anyone ever wondered why during the better times for PDN they were so passive with this investment while spending $$ and effort looking for more exposure in Canada? I think we are better off without that significant shareholder which is probably discouraging the Chinese from joining the register.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.