VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

AGM notes from a non-medic., page-10

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    it was said that because when you combine cavatak with yervoy/keytruda, the fact that it reduces side effects AND increases efficacy that it becomes a lot easier to recruit patients to these combo trials. it allows each patients oncologist to essentially plead the case for joining a trial.

vla is in a very good position in this sense because it is more advanced in the clinic than majority of its competitors (who are still in phase 1's as a monotherapy to prove safety). so first those competitors need to prove that they are safe AND then that the efficacy is better than cavatak, and only then would they really stand a chance at poaching our clinical trial patients.

so i feel as though from this, mitci will be fully recruited quite soon (we only need 4 more patients) and that capra (due to the amazing data) should get recruited relatively quickly too. i think once these 2 combo studies are completed, we could get offers to run phase 3 combo studies under a partnership/license/whatever

i hope that helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.