VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

KMSmith you must of been sitting right next to me! Davey you...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    KMSmith you must of been sitting right next to me! Davey you must of been the guy in the front row for sure. I am the guy that looked like Ben Affleck as no one else was there this can't be refuted.

Just a few add on thoughts, but think everything was covered:

- The board acknowledged the idea of phase three alone is not a great idea for a standalone biotech but would proceed if that was the best option at the time.
    - Someone brought up the research reports and stated the target price of ~4.80, which had a reaction from the board on that number
    - Singh as KMSmith mentioned all Malcolm would go into on durability and checkpoint I/O was the spider charts showing duration vs chemo having a poor one.
    - A potential inflection point is Q3 of next year when the next lot of data should comes out
    - On the point of getting more patients in the study, it was stated that it is difficult because you are competing with other trials. So obviously if your drug shows promise then the patients will come to you.
    - MM did go on about the position of Cavatak position in the market vs some competitors and thought we were in a good position.

These meetings are always upbeat, the fact is the trials will ultimately determine if this is a good decision to hold or not. I am going to take the punt and hold, but it would be a very quick ride down if the trial falters (not trying to scare anyone just remember this isn't a sure bet!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.