VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

I attended also & agree with all of the feedback above. Thanks...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I attended also & agree with all of the feedback above. Thanks guys. I hope it is the last AGM via a buyout in the next 12 months !

The VLA directors weren't being cagey when they were discussing future plans. The way forward is to keep progressing with trials until a commercial partnering/licencing/sale offer comes along that exceeds expectations, which is out of their control. So they have to keep generating data, and the ultimate shareholder value increases with each positive result. Once the data set is complete (whenever that is), VLA can progress with the "auction" with interested parties.

Just a comment on the virus types... Malcolm mentioned that viruses such as T-Vec that have been genetically-engineered tend to lose their viralency or activity versus wild-types such as Cavatak. Also, Darren mentioned that Cavatak is an RNA based virus which is much more viralent compared with the DNA based viruses (nearly all of the competition including T-Vec) which are much less viralent/active.

Also on the manufacturing side, the current contract manufacturer in USA can easily scale up production to meet future demand. Not a worry there.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.