APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Mbarring, so easy to critique and I understand the sentiment...

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mbarring, so easy to critique and I understand the sentiment completely, don't think I don't! So I ask you, "What should we do"? As shareholders.

Bark all you want but tell me what you think we should do. Any solutiions Mbarring?

I could also, along with many others here bitch and complain about the development of our plant. Where does that get us Mbarring? Any proactive things coming from your side of camp? I don't think so. Could the board be doing things differently? Faster? More efficient? Maybe, probably, but just griping about the situation with no solutions is pointless imo. Anyone can and does gripe about the situation. I'm so over you guys. All the freakin answers and absolutely no answers whatsoever, just bitch.

I can tell you mbarring, I personnaly, if so unsatisfied as yourself would be doing something about it (and I have in the past, truth be known). Just ask some of the shareholders here! Go back under your rock until you can at least get some balls to do something about what you think is so wrong with APG.

Other than that, have a nice day Mbarring. :)

Rickaroonie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.