APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

agm notes, page-20

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    mbarring

Unfortunately we are not seeing any project management at all. Perhaps it's beyond them. Rabbittrap reported that Turbott thinks he's building a prototype (and that's already been built, or should've been). This is THE plant. As you know a prototype is built to prove a concept - rapid iterative development usually thrown away or some of it used as a development platform for the ''real'' project. I mean - how much of this project is ''new'' - scrubbers, feeders etc are certainly not new technology.

wilcox

I don't know why an EGM. The pp shares are covered by the policy that was in force at the time. Who benefits from the shares not expiring after 10 years? We are being told people at Newcastle, but how many people were at Newcastle 10 years ago? I suspect it's the Directors who benefit, hence the performance. If they want to change the policy retrospectively so the pp shares don't expire after 10 years that, in my opinion, is not on.

I am prepared, in the event that the plant is not operational by the eo Q1 2014, OR an EGM is called to retrospectively change the employee share plan, to email the top 2 shareholders and lobby them. This may bring on an early take-over choice for the shareholders which we will deal with if that happens. The door opens to corruption when people look the other way, avoid hassles, focus on personal gain over personal values. Some of us may already be part of the problem if information is already being traded for support. Management then don't have to perform - they'll get the support they need without lifting their game.

We CAN change the game as we deserve better.

Lekki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.