AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

@greydog11 great post. My 2 bits again but Not sure if anyone...

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @greydog11 great post.
    My 2 bits again but Not sure if anyone has flown backwards in time. Never done US but have done Canada but I do quite a bit of flying and sometimes you get no jet lag and other times it's realy bad, but would of been 2am for him, plus they have just started day light savings as well.
    So he could or could not of been jet lagged, but myself and others that came out of the meeting felt good with our holdings and our topping up at high 80s, and NC performance.

@pinto ratio was discussed but they still don't know what it will be. There was still things that couldn't be said about listing. But they are waiting for market sentiment to improve. Pricing according to OTC and FX not ASX price.

And finally it's an investors choice to invest in a company, house or whatever they want to put there money into no one makes you do it, well my parents made me buy a house at 21, didn't want too but hey forever great full because of where I am now.

I'm just thinking where AJX will be next year because it sounds very very promising

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.