ACW 5.41% 3.9¢ actinogen medical limited

Good notes: I concur, it was a very positive AGM, certainly no...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Good notes:
    I concur, it was a very positive AGM, certainly no angst against the cap raise. Bill was really positive and seemed to have a spring in his step. Having enough/more than enough cash to see the trial through was reemphasized.

Given any success with the mid term results then surely the new options will be in the money which will result in more cash in the bank.

The Board outlined their thoughts on the two reasons for the SP being suppressed, (a) having enough cash to complete the trials and (b) the gestation period for results, both of which have now been addressed.

In my opinion there is a 3rd. These phase II trials are being portrayed as binary coupled with the low probability of finding a cure based on failed attempts by others: even though the science and supporting research is fantastic. They need to emphasize the soft landing on failure, in my opinion Xanamem is potentially a wonder drug.

Professor Martins emphasized that through his experience and research, stress and cortisol are high probability contributing factors in Alzheimer's. Given the drug is proven safe and tolerable why wouldn't you use Xanamem anyway for those in the high risk category?

There are all the other potential uses with diabetes etc. But I agree focusing on Alzheimer's first will have the biggest impact if successful.

My thoughts and opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $105.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $282.2K 7.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107717 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.