AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

agm notes, page-6

1. 741 Posts.
    I've been on AGM and had a long chat with Ian Gandel who has 36% of the AGS. He mention that the JORC report is going to be ready by the end of December but will be released early January.

He said it's going to be a dinamite. Overall everybody are exceptionally excited at prospects of AGS not only in B4M.

I question whether Maldon is viable developemnt at this stage, which requires quite a substantial resources which could be utilised elsewhere and again have been told that what is released to the market is not as exciting as it going to be in time. Timeframe was mentioned 12 to 18 nonths.

Steve presented some tenements in NSW and mention that they could have as much U as in B4M, but could not elaborate on the issue because of NSW stand on U.

The interesting thing is the board is very small compare to some other exploration companies, but extremaly active compare to for example Arafura (which I hold too).

In summary I have an impression that we are expecting quite an exciting time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.