RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Overseas at present. Appreciate the feedback from other...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238

Overseas at present. Appreciate the feedback from other likeminded SH's who attended.

Was there any update whatsoever as to the "immediate discussions with BBIG" that our board advised they had entered into previously?

It is still the case that BBIG have timelines/deadlines in place that require them to acquire iron ore by end of March 19 I believe? So, CR or not the pressure is on them. 

OCJ need to approve of any deal and I doubt that the softening up approach of "low grade i/o and a stranded resource" will do anything other than to further annoy them as clearly demonstrated with their voting power now evidenced.

Very disappointing to hear no address by our MD. Also very disappointing to read of the comments our independent made if reported accurately re our low grade and stranded resource. Not sure if this is acting in the best interests of shareholders and given the dynamics of the makeup of FMS and BBIG I would think care would need to be taken so not to be seen as trying to influence any upcoming BBIG offer in my opinion only.

All in all, it seems as though there is very little respect being afforded minority shareholders at our AGM and things like this get noticed in corporate Australia. I would say that the Todd family would not be proud of what transpired at the AGM and I doubt that they would take the negative press well - in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.