RHK 5.00% 76.0¢ red hawk mining limited

AGM Notes, page-37

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

Restricting small shareholders of any positive FMS news 

I would have thought that in this day and age communication and keeping minority shareholders on side would be a priority for any company, 

From my own prospective I have always been excited about my ownership of FMS shares, for me it was always a long term investment, an investment I made in an up and coming Iron Ore (Initially Diamonds) miner. Our company management at that time, sold us hope and having a share in a dream, a dream that one day will be big minor player in the Pilbara. A dream that many of us believed in that we invested in FMS buying shares, we invested FMS capital raising.

Many of us have been here for years, I know that I turned down MMK's offer of 0.30cents a share, because I believed that in the long term our investment will pay off.

It has been a huge shock for the long term FMS shareholders, who have been used to being told how great our company is, and that we all will have a bright future in FMS. We had lots of communication, and glossy brochures, to the last few years waiting for information, waiting for the first FMS AGM under our new management, nothing much said. ( not very exciting) waiting for any information in the following year (nothing much) waiting for the next FMS AGM ( nothing much) so the story continues we don't get told any positive information anymore. I wonder why.

That's why after our last 2018 FMS AGM heard nothing much from our management as usual, so we were desperate to hear from those that attended the FMS AGM, and they told us, not much said from management.

I feel that the smaller shareholders (in my opinion) are been used, when capital is needed, it's a rush to get shareholders to contribute without making us feel excited to do so. We all worry about the shares being diluted, however there isn't much we can do about it. We are just little fish in a very big pond. 

The frustration of the minority FMS shareholders today is such that many feel that action should be taken to protect us. On Hot Copper sections 232 and 233 of the corporation act should be looked in to. Isn't it funny ( not really) that we all felt good in the old FMS, and now we don't.

Just imagine what an open and positive franked communication with all minority FMS shareholders would do, talking up our prospects as now they should. I think that we would all get our mojo back. 

Let's go and build that mine, let's all get together and be part of an exciting future in the Pilbara, let's all dream about the benefits about to come our way, let's dream of working together to benefit all of us.        

That's all.      SET

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $151.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.0¢ 76.0¢ $2.316K 3.048K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 2996 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.